Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Paddler Learns Roll - Ego Gets Boost

Some nice feed back from a customer this past weekend.
All programs are in full swing.. classes, trips and family programs.
Surf Sprouts will be hitting the waves next week....so watch out !

My name is Brian Chapman, I took a rolling class with Nigel over the weekend, I just wanted to let you guys know that I really enjoyed the class, Nigel is an extremely good instructor, he was very patient and never pushed me beyond what I was comfortable with, from the first time I contacted Savannah Canoe & Kayak there was no business feeling about talking with anyone, by the end of my lessons I felt like I had made several new friends. I am really excited about coming back for surf kayak lessons! Thanks so much for everything.

Thank Brian. You were an excellent student...attentive, focused.
Your roll looked great and ready to take to the 'zone'
We will add you to the Surf Paddlers Call to Surf list.
If anyone else wants to get on this surf meet up list, drop us a line.
There will be paddles and kayaks to demo at such times.

No comments: